Monday, April 15, 2013

Blue and Bean...

It turns out that Blue is going to have a little baby brother! Bean is also a boy! Well, it looks 95% certain. We are very excited! I can just imagine how fun it would be for a little boy to have a brother not much younger than himself! It also helps so much to have had a little boy (so we have some experience although they say that all babies are so different!) and still have Blue's baby clothes to 'pass along' to Bean! :)


Our little Bean at 6 weeks and now we know that he is a little boy!

Izak is in his final month of seminary for this semester and it is bu-sy. His first summer class begins the very week after this semester ends, so he won't get much rest before that begins, but hopefully there will be a small gap or a little more room to rest somehow.


There is a big chance that we may be visiting San Diego with friends at the end of May for 2 days and seeing Sea World and the San Diego Zoo! We are very excited about that! I am sure that Jonathan will be mesmerized by all the action! What a fun experience to be looking forward to!

Well, I will be in touch, I pray that this Scripture would be true of us:
Psalm 19:14,
"
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment